• Quad Cities economy has experienced a 56% increase in economic strength in 10 years
• 21,577 students enrolled in 16 colleges and universities in the Quad Cities
• Quad Cities is a vibrant community with a labor force of 588,000 people
• Efficient multi-modal transportation options: Road, Rail, River and Runway
• People and businesses here enjoy thriving quality of life amenities, strong school systems, and an affordable cost of living
• Over 15,000 students from pre-school to 12th in the Davenport school district
• 3 Miles from NorthPark, Scott Community College Urban campus has over 5,000 students and completed a $30 Million Renovation in 2018
• Nearby Palmer College has the largest chiropractic research program in the world and is investing $50 Million in campus improvements over the next 10 years
• Home to Fortune 500 companies: Kraft Heinz, Sterilite Corporation, Nestle Purina and John Deere
320 W Kimberly Rd
Davenport, IA 52806
The principals of Retail Properties Impact along with their past team members have provided retail development, leasing, management, asset management, brokerage, accounting, consulting and/or marketing services for over $3 billion of shopping center properties across the nation.
John Nagle, CLS (Certified Leasing Specialist), has been in the real estate business for over 30 years as an owner, developer, manager and broker. As Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Retail Properties Impact, John Nagle has generated over $1 billion in commercial real estate sales, over 6 million square feet of retail tenant leasing activity and has secured over $7 billion in commitments of debt and equity funding for Shopping Center real estate.